Are you struggling how to choose a perfect domain name for your business or for your personal blog? It is very important to select the right domain name for your success. Note: domain name is the key element of your website and your need to make it as effective as possible. Based upon SEO Keyword Research, you can take the help of blog name generator to get ideas.
Why it is important to have a perfect domain name?
- Keywords in your domain name can help in SEO ranking.
- It defines your brand and a great branding opportunity. Also, it can increase brand recognition.
- Visitors can easily memorise a unique and short name and it can encourage them to return.
- Pick a name with utmost caution as changing your domain name after creating your website can lead to time-consuming.
Best Tips for Choosing the Perfect Domain Name
- .com, .org, or .net are some of the popular ones, but better stick to .com.
- Shorter is better – Choose a name that is short in length.
- Use domain name generators when u find any issue.
- Make sure to make it easy to pronounce and spell.
- Quickly buy the domain before someone else buy.
- Purchase a domain from popular domain registrars like GoDaddy, BlueHost or HostGator.
- Ensure to make it unique and brandable.
- Hosting your website with providers like HostGator, BlueHost or GoDaddy.
.Com is the most popular
.Com is the most popular name when it comes to branding. In terms of SEO also it is highly preferred. Check out the top TLDs distribution by a number of registered domains.
From the picture above, you can see, “.com” still is the best as it is the most familiar and easier to remember. Also, avoid weird extensions like “.asia, .club, .pizza, .store etc.”
When to use .org and .net extension?
.org and .net are also popular extensions you can consider to use. In fact, .net is the third most popular extension. In general, it is accepted as a trusted or authoritative extension by customers.
Final thought how and where to choose the best domain
With respect to the domain, that represents best to your business, make sure to do proper research. A domain name will have a notable influence on the success and potential of your website.